AF STROKE PREVENTION LANDSCAPE TOOL
Posted on 25th October, 2016
The Atrial Fibrillation (AF) Stroke Prevention Landscape Tool provides NHS organisations with an evidence platform to accelerate improvements to the AF patient pathway. Using national data, it brings together for the first time, AF data from primary and secondary care, alongside commercial data enabling exact identification of where to direct resources, thus maximising patient care.
Aiming to prevent 365 avoidable AF-related strokes annually, the system has been rolled out across five AHSN’s since 2014. Offered to all North West Coast CCGs it is regularly being used by more than half.
Key national data sets are used: HES, QOF, ePACT, SSNAP and GRASP-AF data, plus national TTR (time in therapeutic range) data from INRStar and 4S DAWN.
- Timely, accurate access to the latest national data sets
- Comparison of regional data with national averages and NICE targets
- Engagement tool bringing together operational, clinical and management to help make decisions and drive change
- Tools and real-world data to track the impact of changes and measure improvements
- Tailored to each organisation and branded to fit alongside other reporting tools and databases
- Detailed picture for commissioners
- Flat file for planning and quarterly updates
To access the demo website contact email@example.com