MYLINQS: TECHNOLOGY ASSISTANCE FOR THE VULNERABLE
Posted on 27th September, 2016
TIER 2 APPROVED
Mylinqs enhances the lives of vulnerable people through a suite of technological products to improve independent living.
Mylinqs provides a range of technology assisted independent living, and connects families, carers and health professionals:
- MyTV connects customers with friends and family via TV through call/video, messages, plus health information, calendar dates and reminders. The Mylinqs box connects with any TV
- MyLounge can be located within communal lounges offering residents the benefits of the Mylinqs applications
- MyTouch is a portable touch screen device with Mylinqs applications, including being used to capture health information (blood pressure, pulse and weight)
- My Connect is a simple web based tool allowing family, friends and health workers to remain in constant touch with MyLinqs users
- MyCare provides peace of mind to family/carers on movements of loved ones via wireless sensors
- MyHealth enables remote healthcare monitoring by healthcare professionals
Mylinqs is a Nimbus Medical Ltd brand. Nimbus is dedicated to finding innovative ways of using technology to enhance the lives of socially isolated individuals.
- Health/security monitoring
- Cognitive stimulation
- Support to health professionals and carers
- Improved independence