Automedi is the world’s first smart micro-fabrication platform for health and social care organisations that augments supply chains with a sustainable alternative, digitally delivered service. It lets care bodies:
- Save money
- Eradicate delivery emissions
- Reduce unrecycled plastic consumption
- Mitigate supply risks
- Save space
- Instantly disseminate trial products across the network
- Quickly equip bank and agency staff with fitted accessories while on-boarding
Automedi lets care establishments take control of supply chains by creating a cost-effective alternative, digitally driven supply. It does so by combining additive manufacturing, fleet intelligence, circular economics and intuitive user interfaces into an all-in-one managed service. This allows care establishments to create products on-site, under in-house manufacturing rules and recycles byproducts back into the same raw materials that created the equipment initially. This means care personnel can focus on delivering high-quality care confident in supply.
- Simple user interface
- Innovative 3D printing
- Total fleet support
- Over the air software updates
- Automatic hardware upgrades
- Versatile connection options
- Consumable included
- Simple subscription pricing
Community and NHS pharmacies and suppliers use our patent-pending appliances to provide value and supplementary non-medical supplies on-demand at a fraction of the cost of traditional products, in a fraction of the time.
Automedi offers a positive shift towards a cleaner, safer future by enabling tomorrow's supply, today.