KRTS Power to Recover
Digital Health for Psychological Trauma: Effective, proven treatment for people who have experienced trauma
KRTS Power to Recover® is an online programme with specially designed trauma-focused modules. It:
- Delivers trauma psycho-education
- Normalises and teaches strategies
- Offers structured online activities to encourage and empower patients to play a more active role in their own recovery
All this is in the safe hands of a trained clinical coach who provides telephone support, motivation, containment and ensures engagement.
It can be used as an early intervention or as a blended care option for patients to support trauma-focused intervention.
Independent research and practice has shown that KRTS Power to Recover®
- Decreases trauma symptoms - 84% of users experienced over 75% reduction in symptoms
- Reduces waiting lists
- Reduces time in treatment
- Reduces missed appointment and early drop-out
- Improves uptake and engagement with trauma-focused therapies
- Demonstrates 74% recovery rate
The patient receives the equivalent of 12 hours of specialist and trauma-focused support in the space of 1-3 clinical sessions.
Feedback from NHS IAPT service: “From a patient’s perspective, providing a clear credible rationale for the symptoms they are experiencing… is essential in improving uptake and engagement with trauma-focused therapies”
Patient feedback: "Life-changing" … "A great tool for the road to recovery – a great bit of kit" … "very effective and gives a positive outlook for the user" … "I felt supported and encouraged to help myself and understand my issues"