Silhouette Solution - Digital Wound Assessment
The Silhouette® digital wound assessment and information management solution is designed for objective clinical management of patients with wounds. The Silhouette solution generates digital images and 3D wound measurements to accurately quantify and report wound healing progress.
The Silhouette system comprises a digital wound camera, wound assessment software and a secure, web-enabled information database, providing:
- Digital wound outcomes monitoring and reporting to support objective assessment of wound status, improved treatment planning and referral.
- Secure, remote access to real time wound status data across pathway.
- New models of care, including telehealth consultation.
- Integrated care.
- Better patient and staff experience.
The Silhouette technology presents a significant opportunity for supporting better clinical management and outcomes for patients with chronic wounds such as pressure ulcers, diabetic foot ulcers, leg ulcers and acute/surgical wounds.
This award-winning system includes an imaging 3D camera that precisely and consistently measures the area, depth & volume of wounds to track and report healing progress.
The Silhouette system is made up of three main parts – a point of care wound camera, smart software for measuring wounds, & a wound information database:
- The SilhouetteStar® specialised camera captures the wound image.
- SilhouetteConnect® software for accurate 3D measurements of the wound based on the data acquired by SilhouetteStar (see below), together with healing progress charts & electronic wound assessment summary reports.
- SilhouetteCentral®, a secure Internet-accessible database that stores & consolidates the information obtained from the organisation’s SilhouetteStar + SilhouetteConnect devices, including integration with 3rd party EPR systems.
Silhouette provides reliable and reproducible wound status data to support clinical decisions. Silhouette is easy to use & is ready to integrate with EMR systems. Silhouette is proven in both clinical research & clinical practice and is now available for widespread use.
Stage of Development
Market ready and adopted - Fully proven, commercially deployable, market ready and already adopted in some areas (in a different region or sector).
Evidence Base Silhouette has been successfully adopted by a number of NHS Trusts for clinical practice and clinical research.
Learn more by visiting our website: https://www.entechealth.com/solutions/silhouette-for-clinical-practice/