The Wound Care Buddy App
The Wound Care Buddy App supports best practice and formulary compliance for wound care services. The Wound Care Buddy App enables healthcare professionals to quickly and easily access their organisation’s wound management guidelines and wound formulary listing on mobile devices at the point of care.
The Wound Care Buddy App is a cloud-based service developed, hosted and supported by Entec Health. The hosted Wound Care Buddy App content management service allows each organisation to add user-generated content and tailor the Wound Care Buddy App content to their requirements. The Wound Care Buddy App is compatible with iOS and Android mobile devices.
Wound Care Buddy App - Benefits and Advantages
- Enables clients to publish their Wound Management Formulary as a smart Mobile App quickly and cost-effectively.
- Enables healthcare professionals to access their organisation’s Wound Care Buddy Formulary App on the go – giving them the right information at the right time to support safe, effective care.
- Equips and empowers health professionals at all levels on delivering consistent wound care practice and optimising value for money of wound care dressings spend.
- Supports training, best practice and formulary compliance with a dynamic, easy to use and engaging mobile app.
- Supports less experienced and interim staff with essential Wound Management Formulary Guidance at the point of care to build greater confidence and independence on best practice.
- Analytics available on adoption and user visits per screen to give invaluable insights on the information that users are seeking out and using.
Watch a virtual tour of the Wound Care Buddy App by visiting the following webpage: https://www.entechealth.com/wound-care-buddy-app/
Evidence of value - Hounslow & Richmond Community NHS Trust is the first adopter of the Wound Care Buddy App , learn more about their experience and success via this link:
Stage of Development
Market ready and adopted - Fully proven, commercially deployable, market ready and already adopted in some areas (in a different region or sector).